Welcome to my blog.

The day-to-day ramblings of my life. Everything from Sabe to Sorrdid Lives.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween = Slut Fest???

OK, can I ask... when did Halloween become a slut fest? I realize it's not an entirely new thing, because in college the sorority girls had quite the slut-atious outfits for Halloween.

Saturday we went to Hooters (yes, I know the girls there always dress slutty) to watch the Ultimate Fighting Championship fight. Apparently, it was also Halloween night. Some of the waitresses were literally wearing bras and panties with a set of wings and calling themselves Victoria Secret Angels. I can assure you, most of them were not.

Our waitress was not the sluttiest one there (that honor went to the Raggedy Ann doll with both her butt and her breast hanging out). She was dressed as Candy Corn... Slutty Candy Corn. This is the best picture I could find of Candy Corn-
Only, her skirt was a bit shorter and she didn't have the black corset. Just skirt and candy corn bra.

On a much more interesting note--- Raggedy Ann and the VS Angel were involved in some sort of altercation. I went to the bathroom and in the handicap stall next to me the VS Angel and the Slutty Solider were talking. VS Angel was crying and Slutty solider was saying, "Don't let her bring you down. Tonight is supposed to be fun. You are so much better than her. You're an Angel!" *seriously, she said that*

I had no idea who she was fighting with. I went back to my table to tell my friend about the waitress fight (since UFC fighting isn't really my thing). All of a sudden Raggedy Ann comes flying around the corner and we can see her and VS Angel arguing next to the bar. The manager pulled all three girls into some back room (where the "bad" girls are sent). The Solider came out within a minute or two (guess the fight wasn't about her). Nearly twenty minutes later we saw the VS Angel come out. Her face was red and you could tell she had been crying. Here's the best/funny/weird/scary part... WE NEVER SAW RAGGEDY ANN AGAIN!!! In my own head, I have developed a story about what happened to her, but I'm sure the truth is much less interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got to go to Hooters for Halloween night!!!
Where was your camera!!!?????