Let's get this day started!
1. I am thankful for heating pads and ice packs. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to get out of bed this last week.
2. I am thankful that Jake, Amanda, Kristen and Nick will all be coming home shortly! Yay for cousins coming to town!
3. I am thankful for Fuji Apples. They are the best tasting apples ever and they make a great little snack around 10am.
4. I am thankful for Layla who made a kick-ass chicken salad for dinner and saved me from a dinner of cold cereal.
5. I am thankful for Peggy. She helps so much with Adelaide and I was able to help Layla and Ryan last week while she played with Addie Jo.
6. I am thankful for my mother who invited me to the beach for Thanksgiving. Still trying to figure out my calendar and really hoping we can make it!
7. I am thankful for a great job with an understanding supervisor. They take care of me and allow me to take care of my family.
8. I am thankful for my Pops. He lets me live in his house and is letting me take the time to pay off my bills in order to buy his house later.
9. I am thankful for underwear. I wish more people would wear it (I'm talking to you Wal-Mart skanks who bend over in ya' hoochy suits and flash your cookie to God and the world. You ain't hot and no one wants to see that crap.)
10. I am thankful for blue suede shoes.
Peace out chickens! Have a great day!