Welcome to my blog.

The day-to-day ramblings of my life. Everything from Sabe to Sorrdid Lives.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Feel free to take a moment to jot down your thankful-ness today.

I am thankful for my mother who kept the princess this weekend.

I am thankful for Amanda and Kristen who bought a new house and let me come stay in it for a few days.

I am thankful for color pens. They make my notes at work a little more festive.

I am thankful for Val and Jordan and that they are having a birthday party this weekend. Can't wait to see my pals!

I am thankful that I no longer live in Texas. All the events coming up in October would make me very sad if I couldn't be there.

I am thankful that in a few short weeks I'll get to meet my new niece or nephew.

I am thankful for Kristen (again) for knowing the medical anti-dote for anaphalatic shock. She kept me alive after consuming foods that don't like me.

I am thankful for side-walk chalk. The princess still tries to eat it sometimes, but she also scribbles on the concrete and gets really excited when it leaves a big blue mark behind.

I am thankful for my bike and trailer. Haven't been very good the last couple weeks and feeling pretty blah. Can't wait to get back on the bike today and sweat out some gross-ness.

Lastly, I am thankful for Smuckers Uncrustables in Strawberry. They are fun to eat and keep me fuller longer during my day.

Peace Out!

No comments: