Welcome to my blog.

The day-to-day ramblings of my life. Everything from Sabe to Sorrdid Lives.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Well, that was windy...

Ok, so Hurricane Ike was no fun at all. He both ruined my vacation and my evacuation. I lost the last couple days of vacation due having to leave. Then I spent the first couple days of my evacuation getting drunk on red wine, thinking about the ten feet of water that was in my house.

While I am still on the North 40 (one good thing about evacuating) , a good friend of ours was able to make it to our house and confirm that it is still there and NOT filled with water. I guess I drank all that wine for nothing...

Because the Internet is not the fastest here, don't count on many post until I can return back to normal life.

Off to feed the gators...

No comments: