Welcome to my blog.

The day-to-day ramblings of my life. Everything from Sabe to Sorrdid Lives.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Not so "wordless" Wednesday

Ok, I really enjoy the whole "wordless Wednesday" thing. The pictures, the clown noses, all very nice.

However, today I'm a little aggravated. In an effort not to drive Husband crazy with my craziness, I'm attempting to un-load my Big Book of Grievances here.

Chapter One: Things that piss me off more than they should.

*People who don't give you a courtesy wave when you let them in front of you in traffic

*Wal-Mart cashiers who feel the need to comment on every item you purchase (she picked up a dog toy and said, "How cute. Did you get that here?... no dumbass, I picked it up at Target, but decided to pay for it here...

*Slow people at the salad barn. HOLY CRAP IT'S NOT A DECORATING CONTEST!!!

*People who make promises they can't possibly keep

*People who ask, "What on earth did you do to your hair?"- Ouiser-Boudreax-style. Ok, so it was blonde and now it's brown... GET OVER IT!

*People who slow down to look at a wreck on the other side of the freeway. THAT'S HOW ACCIDENTS HAPPEN YOU MORRON!!!


Whew, I feel better.

No comments: