Welcome to my blog.

The day-to-day ramblings of my life. Everything from Sabe to Sorrdid Lives.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Thursday. Be thankful humans!

Time for our weekly round-up of Thankfulness! This week I am extremely grateful for the following:

-Words with Friends. It gives me something to do while sitting at the doctor's office waiting out the hour long "do you have diabetes while you're pregnant" test. Now I'm just hoping I don't fail again, cause the three hour test is a bitch.

-Calendars and day planners. If you know me, you know that these help make me slightly less forgetful than normal.

-Frozen grapes! It's like a little Popsicle in your mouth. Try it, you'll thank me later.

-The little fan behind my desk that was graciously loaned out to me by a co-worker. Big Mama is melting in this heat and that little fan keeps me from sweating all day.

-The little old lady who has kept the kid since we moved home. Miss Adelaide starts big girl school in less than two weeks and I'm going to miss the way she smells when I pick her up in the afternoon. It's a mix between rice and gravy and rose perfume.

-The Vampire Diaries. Don't judge me. The guys are hot and it's fun to escape for an hour at a time. Seriously, they are really really hot. No, really, molten lava hot.

-Uncle Bill. He gives my husband work on his days off.

-Pop-up Post-It note dispenses.

That's all people. Hope you are all having a great week!

No comments: