Welcome to my blog.

The day-to-day ramblings of my life. Everything from Sabe to Sorrdid Lives.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Five Things

So, my week has been rough. With the David women setting up camp at Lourdes Hospital and work driving me insane, I'm in serious need of a cocktail hour. Since that doesn't look likely today, I'm forcing myself to play the "Five Things to be Thankful For" game. And here we go...

1. My Mom. She wonderful and silly and has completely changed the days of the week to suit her routine. (Monday, Tuesday, Sabeday, Thursday, Friday, Sabeday, Sunday)

2. Now and Laters.

3. Indigo Joe's. Our gangs newest favorite lunch spot.

4. Reba, because she is always happy to see me.

5. Tide pens. Because spilling coffee on your white shirt first thing in the morning can really put a damper on the rest of your day if you don't have one.

That wasn't so hard...

No comments: